Dedicated Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Ohio Residents for Nearly Two Decades
Columbus-based firm addresses your legal and financial concerns
Whether you are dealing with financial trouble or a divorce or other family law issue, an experienced attorney could make the difference between a successful outcome and an unsuccessful one. At Cottone Law Office, LLC, with locations in Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati, I have been helping individuals across Ohio since 2003 with their bankruptcy and family law concerns. I take pride in providing my clients peace of mind through complete, well-crafted strategies based on my deep knowledge of the law.
Accomplished attorney with a track record of success
When you retain my services, you can expect an attorney who is:
- An accomplished advocate — With nearly two decades of achieving successful results for my clients in both family law and bankruptcy matters, I know what it takes to fight for the best outcome for you.
- Dedicated to clients — I know how overwhelming issues like bankruptcy, foreclosure and divorce can be, which is why I am dedicated to working with you one-on-one to make sure you understand all your options and issues.
- Determined to provide reputable representation — I have helped Ohioans face their family law and bankruptcy issues since 2003 and am proud to be a leader with a proven track record in those fields.
I am here to provide the highest level of care and support for my clients’ family law or debt management needs.
Determined attorney providing financial protection and family law solutions for Ohio clients
My firm offers representation to clients in the following types of matters:
- Bankruptcy — I represent my clients in bankruptcy proceedings and help them navigate debt relief options, such as discharging their debts through Chapter 7 bankruptcy or developing a manageable repayment plan with Chapter 13. When facing financial hardship, I know that protecting your home is a huge concern. This is why I also defend clients against foreclosure actions.
- Family law — As a family law attorney, I can represent you in divorce proceedings and handle related issues such as child support disputes or modifications of any existing court orders to reflect a change in circumstances.
Whether you’re struggling financially or trying to navigate a family concern, I am determined to see your matter through to the best possible outcome.
Contact an experienced Ohio attorney for a free consultation today
With offices in Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati, Cottone Law Office, LLC proudly serves the entire state of Ohio and provides family law and bankruptcy representation. Call me at 855-431-5154 or contact me online to schedule your free consultation.